Tuesday, September 26, 2017

BLOG 4: THEMATIC POST - NATIONAL HOLIDAYS (SEPTEMBER 18th)

Hi classmates, now i'm going to talk about my national holidays (september 18th).

I really didn't do much... i don't like much the "18", so were holidays like any holidays.
Starting because my parents traveled to Los Angeles (especificly to "Charrua", a ghost town that anyone don't knows... there live my grandmother and uncles) and i was alone in Santiago few days, they invited me, but i don't had encouragement to travel. Anyway were a goods holidays to rest and sleep.
Practically i spent these days with my girlfriend, we ate, watched tv series and movies, we went to "elevar volantines" (i don't know how to say it), etc.
The next day (19th) we went to my girlfriend's grandmother's house... and we did the same... eat, watch tv (i agree with teacher, nice dogs haha), talk with my girlfriend's family, and i think that is it.
I don't know what else to say hahaha, the rest of the days (20-25) i had "free" the university, although i had to study for the exams of that and the next week... also i watched anime, i slept (much) and that is it... we see later!

I think that what i like most of the 18 is share with family, friends, etc... and eat!

6 comments:

  1. Why did no you travel with your family ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "encumbrar" volantines is the word that you been loking for.
    I like kiting tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the best part of the vacation is sleep all day jajaja

    ReplyDelete