Thursday, May 25, 2017

My favourite film and book

I like read to books, of any kind, but i remember one that nowadays is, practically, is my "mentor".
Is called "Cien años de soledad", is a wonderful book.
I remember that i should read it to quiz in the school, like any book for "Lenguaje".
I don't now exactly what i like of this book, but i remember that i readed 3 times, and i kept reading it when the quiz had finished!! i didn't it believe jajaja.
I suppose that the development of this history is much intriguing, i remember the family Arcadio and their episodes...


Now, my favourite film is a hard decission, but i think that is "Interestelar".
This film is amazing, in any aspect, effects, development, history, etc.
About of a theme that i like very much, the space... and black holes.
The humanity are in alert by polution, but other type of polution that we have nowadays, so the NASA search other planets where can thrive the humanity, as the black's holes were a alternative to travel long distances in the space, but dangerous, and hid a big misterious about the time.
I watched this film not a long time ago, and i would see it many more times.


Regards!!

3 comments:

  1. The only thing I remember of "Cien años de soledad" is that last name of family was "Buendía" jaja But it is a nice book!

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Interestelar" is a very good film! I love it!
    Regards ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when i saw Interestelar, is a great movie!! regards

    ReplyDelete