Thursday, May 4, 2017

Music in my life

This is a very difficult question for me, because i can listen to many genres, rap, cumbia, salsa, classical music, blues, jazz, etc... I think that this depend of my mood, for example if i need to increase my energy, i like listen to cumbia or salsa.
My best singer on salsa, for example, is Hector Lavoe.

When i was child, i remember that i liked heavy metal music, now i don't like very much this type of songs, but i can listen to a song that i like.

I like the pinao, i have a keyboard that i use when i have free time, it helps me to de-stress and relax. 
The music in movies or series is necessary, it is responsably of the emotions by which the viewer passes. I like music of the movie "Amelie", for example.

Regards!!! (It was PO4 3-) :(

1 comment:

  1. why you stopped listening heavy metal? :( jajajaja rewards pancho

    ReplyDelete