Tuesday, August 22, 2017

A country i would like to visit

Hi classmates, in this opportunity we going to talk about "a country we would like to visit".. let's go!

This is a hard question for me, i like very much nature, as well as the big infrastructure of some city's,
but if i have that choose one, i would go to China, because i like the China culture, i like his past, the samurais, temples, philosophy, religion, infrastructure, etc... although their language is weird jaja.
I don't know much about China, only it is the most populated country in the world, and that is a very old country.




I think that there many places to visit, so i would not be bored, for example the Great wall of China, many temples, towers legendary, ancient tombs, etc!! practically i would not have time to visit all places that offer China.
Now, i would not like live for "always" in China, because their language is weird! i don't think i can learn!.. and other thing is that i don't like much the "China food"... is weird too.



5 comments:

  1. good luck trying to survive in China with McDonalds ahhashahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the weird language, I listen this people and I don't understand what they are saying, just weird noises jaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. the china is a country with the interesting culture, i hope you can go someday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, China is a beautiful and old country, I hope that you can visit soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. China is a very interesting country! I think you could learn chinese mandarin!

    ReplyDelete