Thursday, June 29, 2017

My bloggin experience

Hi classmates!
In our latest post, we will talk about the blogging experience, lets go!
I think that the idea of making us write about different topics in a blog has been a creative idea,
Because i think that is a way of making more interesting the activities.
My experience has been good, I think I have learned to develop my ideas about  how writing a text in English, and I have learned more "grammar".
A recommendation to the blogs, is to include "scientific posts", for example like the "nanoparticles". I think that these post help us very much, because all my classmates, in any day, they will have to read, or even write, to article of this characteristics, so more of these types of blogs, it would be a great help .
But not everything has to be science, blogs like of "admire" or "what is your favorite film?" Helped me much to know my classmates, and i enjoyed readed it blogs.
On the other hand, I would like to write about our futures lifes, after the university, because is interesting how with the time our ambitions, viewpoints, projections and likes change.
I think that's all, greetings and see you!

2 comments:

  1. I don't like write blogs, I never knew what to say or how start it.. jajaj
    Regards!!

    ReplyDelete