Thursday, April 6, 2017

Hi teamlab !

I'm Francisco, and writing the first blog, in this case we talk about we.
I'm nineteen years old, I was born in 14 of May in the 1997, in Santiago.
I have one brother, Simon, and we lives with my parents, in Maipu.
My father came from Viña del Mar and my mom came from South of Chile, specifically in a town named Charrua. Always that we has time, for example large weekends or holidays, we go to Charrua, there the wetter is very cold, and I like the "nature" that there are.


I studied in Liceo de Aplicacion, were fun and good times, and now it's not very enjoy, with so much tests, study, etc... but anyway i have fun moments, so, is not much terrible.
I'm studing Chemestry and Pharmaceutics, in my second year, and I hope that all goes well for all !!



Resultado de imagen para facultad de quimica y farmacia ...good year companions!!

2 comments: