Thursday, April 20, 2017

My favourite piece of technology

When i was a child, i liked the techonology that allowed listen to music, walkman, tape deck and radio, but the mp3/mp4 had all in one.

When i was younger (and now) all people had a mp3 or mp4, for listen to music and do other things, record audios, play games, view photos, etc. with that piece you seemed has the world in your hands, just using a computer you could have the songs that you liked, and if you will get bored eliminated this songs, and replace them with the songs of moment.
Always that i was going to travelling, previously i charged my mp3 to don't have a bored trip.

It seems simply, but have music in a portable way, for me, is fantastic, and those who invented it deserve my respect.
What life would be like without it? i don't now, i think that the world will more stressful, for example, in the subway, all days the music keep calm in the passengers.

We see each other !


4 comments:

  1. Is inevitable the music in the subway for journey to university jaja
    regards friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whitout it i'm nothing! my mp3 is a part of my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, I had a mp4 too! But I began to use my mobile for listening music..
    Pd:I'm still laugh at your url jajaj

    ReplyDelete
  4. A life without music is not life.
    regards!

    ReplyDelete