Tuesday, October 10, 2017

BLOG 6: POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

Hi this is my second blog of today :( in this opportunity, we are going to talk about ours post grade studies.

Like always i don't know (but now is in earnest) what is the post grade studies of my dreams haha, i have not even thought about it.
Relationship with the last blog, i think that a post grade "good" for me are post grades of laboratory techniques, or of agriculture industry, the true is that i don't know.
I imagine that i would like continue studding subject's relationship with Organic Chemistry, or Analytic Chemistry, or any Chemistry (yes, i like chemistry).
Being sincere, for now just i think in finish my actually studies, for this i have 5 more years minimum, is for it that this question is hard to me, and i think that for my other classmates too.
A thing about post grades that i like, is the possibility of travel to different countries and nations, if any day i choose a post grade would have present the country of arrive, i think that would be a good excuse to know new places.
Having choose a post grade studies, i would like that it adapt for my live-style, for example, a post grade from home (Internet) or any postgraduate program that wont consume my hold time.

3 comments:

  1. Chemistry is the best!! but every day I like less :( jaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! To study in other countries is a good excuse to know new places!! hahah

    ReplyDelete