Tuesday, October 31, 2017

BLOG 8: SUMMER HOLIDAYS

Hi classmates, today we are going to write about our summer holidays (i hope that will on few weeks for all).
To start, i don't know what i will do in summer holidays, i suppose that sleep (very much), enjoy, watch a tv series, movies, anime, and practically rest.
I would like visit to my grandparents (although my grandfather died in July) but the family is still gathering there, and i like very much visit South of Chile (specifically "Los Angeles")
Like teacher, where live my grandmother don't there many things to enjoy, or things to do... i think that the more "adrenalinic" is go to buy to bazaar, because you should walk for 20-25 minutes to buy anything.
I go it to relax, simply feel the air that there is there is, for me, the best.
Also i would like go to camp, with my girlfriend or my friends... where? i don't know, anywhere, but i want it from sometime ago.
In Santiago, as i said, i will watch much tv series, rest, read books that i can't read for university, learn other things i don't know, only import rest. Maybe i will work in anything, because for anythings that you to do in summer holidays you need dinner :(.
Practically it, i hope that soon will reality, this semester the university has been much exhausting, so just i want summer holidays to rest and relax... for now we have to keep going with studies, so a lot of strength for everyone!!


1 comment:

  1. yes! this semester has been tiring, I hope you can rest and relax.

    ReplyDelete