Tuesday, October 24, 2017

BLOG 7 : PETS

Hi everyone, today we are going to talk about pets in general.
In my case, i don't have pet :(, i would like have pet, which? i don't know, i like cats, dogs, reptiles, rats, tortoises, etc.
My parents (specifically my dad) don't want to has pets because he say that "we don't have time, or money, or these pet will alone all day, etc" and sometimes i believe that he has reason.
Now if i choose one pet, i think that i like very much have a dog, although cats also i like.
Why dog and not cat? Simply because cats are "arrogant's" hahaha, and i don't like it.
I like of dogs that are loving, and always hope you with love and sweetie. Talking about this i remember that the dog of my neighbor hope me with a "friendly face", and move their tail... that always give me encouragement.
If i had dog, would be called Poff, is a nice name, and in this moments i don't think in any other. For other side, never i have been good with the name's of my pets. The last dog that i had was called "Spirit" and yes, i took  this name of movie Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron, although my dog was very crazy and messy, like this horse "spirit".



Being extravagant, always liked me reptiles, and i would like have a iguana or chameleon... would be called Dufmo.








1 comment:

  1. I agree, I've never had a cat, but they seems really arrogants jajaj

    ReplyDelete